September 23, 2010

Cigarette's Smoke !!! The one thing I hate most....


Every time I go out, one thing that leaves me fuming is persons smoking here and there and me having to inhale that damn smoke. Cigarette's smoke is the one thing that I hate most and its just too repulsive for me. I just can't bear its smell. As soon as I smell someone near me smoking, I just feel like giving him a big punch on face and disfiguring his face so much that he doesn't dare smoke next time. I wish, I could get some superpower some time and thus could go around beating those smokers. 

I hate Cigarettes more for its smoke than for its health hazards. I hate it much more than liquor. Liquors have at least some medical benefits too but Cigarettes.... it is totally useless and fully harmful. More notable thing is that in Cigarettes, double harm is caused, both active and passive smokers are harmed by it. There is no such thing in Drinking and moreover, I have heard some kinds of Drinks have less repulsive smell. But whatever, right now I hate both things- Smoking and Drinking.

I am forced to write about Smoking because its almost daily that I get caught up in a situation where I find someone smoking near me and thus I have to move away farther from him so as to save myself from the unbearable situation. I get infuriated on facing these situations.

I fail to understand why does Govt. allows such things to thrive and prosper!!! If sale and possession of some drugs like Marijuana, Hashish have been made illegal then why not make the Cigarettes illegal too???? Are there some beneficial effects of Cigarettes that is stopping the Govt. from banning it completely???  I just fail to understand these legal intricacies.

Whatever, Smoking and the Cigarettes' smoke is one thing that I am sure, I am going to hate till eternity. I just hope that our fellow people gets some sense of mind and stops smoking, and one day, India gets totally Cigarette free. Hope this really comes true one day. CHEERS :) :)

9 comments :

  1. You really should Buy Electronic Cigarettes - there is no smoke - only water vapor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy Mr. Anonymous!! Thanks a lot for the suggestion, but I am already aware of e-cigarettes, But the thing is, right now I am not at all interested in Cigarettes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. coz taxes from this fuckin' things are more than anything else in market. i 've not read this link to full but yeah this is the only reason.. coz nations are earning a lot of money by these bullshit businesses and yeah they call it business..
    Just wanna show them sth: "two fingers" not for the victory.. but unfortunately each middle finger of both the hands.. hell yeah..

    http://www.smokingaloud.com/ban-cigarettes.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @logicalguru1111: Yeah, I agree, taxes do play an important role in Govt's policymaking :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. If sale and possession of some drugs like Marijuana, Hashish have been made illegal then why not make the Cigarettes illegal too????eGo T

    ReplyDelete
  6. The problem with smoking is not that it kills the smoker but rather that it doesn't do it quickly enough!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you accept a mattress that is abounding of cigarette smell? Wondering how to abolish cigarette odors from mattresses? Here are a few accessible tips to advice
    you abolish that begrimed fetor and accumulate your mattress fresh. Zigarettengeruch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi admin,
    I browse your diary, its absolutely spectacular, I adulation it.
    I acquire additionally this affiliated abstracts processor.
    Encouragement for those smokers who don't acquire they can anytime quit. With the admonition of drugs, patches, abutment programs, and determination, any smoker can quit.
    vape stores near me
    Best Regards
    Grace Duncan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ho veramente apprezzato questo post. L'ho cercato ovunque! Meno male che l'ho trovato su Bing. Mi hai migliorato la giornata! Grazie ancora

    sigaretta elettronica

    ReplyDelete

Ads