March 16, 2010

my first blog entry.....

Well,,..... I was already quite familiar with these blog things.....reading about them in Newspapers, Computer magazines and of course going about reading some good blogs, but I never had tried it writing myself..... so, after so much of time, today I thought- hey, why not you too start on this blog bandwagon.....

To start with, I will name a few notable blogs that I have been through and have found quite impressive. They are here in order of their preferences-


(1) http://shobhaade.blogspot.com/


This is the blog of my favorite female columnist......I absolutely adore her columns, she writes sooo good.. just go through one of her columns in STOI.

(2) http://bigb.bigadda.com/


This is the blog of Big B. He needs no introduction. I was led to his blog during the recent controversy on the controversial column about the beauty queen Aishwarya Rai in "Mumbai Mirror", There was a lot of furor on the issue and I thought why not to actually read what Big B is writing about it.

I was sooo amazed to find out how politely he mentions about us in the blog....

(3) http://contestfreaks.blogspot.com/


This is the blog of my twitter friend Daniel (@Cool_Dany). He keeps posting about new ongoing ONLINE contests to win various kinds of prizes and goodies. He too maintains a very good blog.



I know there are a hundred (or may be a thousand) more impressive blogs that are yet to be discovered by me but till now I have been able to visit these blogs only.I hope to find other fine ones soon.

And now that I have started blogging, I wish that I will be able to continue it. I think it will benefit me in the longer run, by specially inculcating a habit of writing in me(and who knows, tomorrow I may be writing for some renowned Newspapers/magazines!!!!!)....
That's I fear, is the end of my first blog, hope its not much boring for you....Thanks for making a visit here, wait for my next blog entry......

Shanti


3 comments :

Ads